Service Dog Training Program
The right service dog can improve your life by providing freedom, choices, options, and a new perspective.
Whether you have already a special dog in your life, or are looking for a new assistance dog, we can help you on the way. A service dog in your life can make things a little easier.
- Help you get you out of bed in the morning
- Remind you to make medicine on time
- Provide a buffer in an uncomfortable situation.
- Physical tasks such as retrieving dropped items and turning on light
- Provide comfort in the form of deep pressure therapy or the relief in knowing you are not alone.
- Sense and intervene to alleviate anxiety/depression/dissasociation
RubyDog Training will teach your dog how to communicate that support when needed, and to teach you to communicate your support to your dog as well. This is a relationship built on mutual respect and trust and like any relationship develops over time.